BoodleAI Services with Grounded
What if you had the ability to read your donors’ minds? What if you could understand what was going on in people’s heart of hearts, the exact way they needed you to talk to them about donation, to understand what they care about?
Welcome to Affinity Based Fundraising.
Affinity Based Fundraising is the newest way to look at your donor base and to segment and target your donors effectively. Affinity based data gives you a nuanced understanding of someone’s needs, wants, preferences, and behaviors. Instead of looking at broad-strokes behaviors like recent donations, it considers the underlying profile and motivations of donors. With that level of insight, you’re able to get a sense of who your best donors are likely to be, and what they actually care about, which lets you talk to them in a much more focused, useful way.
BoodleAI considers more than 1,200 specific data points to determine each individual’s unique affinity, including:
- Community Information
- Wealth Indicators
- Donation Behavior
And so many more…
With this information, you can create a targeted outreach and engagement strategy to meet your annual contributed revenue goals and build lasting relationships with your donors.
Basic Affinity Based Research
$2,000 plus $.18 per contact
This service includes three zoom meetings, emails to share contact information, and the following reports:
- Insights into your complete contact list: wealth, background information and their affinities ( interests outside of your organization.)
- Predictive Reports: Based on the above insights and your desired outcomes, we will create three predictive reports. Some examples of predictive reports include:
- Communications preferences: Identify donors most likely to respond to text.
- Target solicitation amounts: Identify donors most likely give $100-$150
- Major Gift Likelihood : Identify donors most likely to make a major gift.
- Monthly Donor likelihood: Identify donors most likely to be monthly donors.
- The Hidden Gem Report. This report takes data about donors who give to your organization at a higher level, and compares them with the rest of your contact list. With this information, we will identify donors on your list that are similar to your higher level donors, and therefore ideal prospects for gifts at higher levels.
Affinity Based Research + Strategy Development
$3,000 and up (depending on time period, typically 4-6 months) plus $.18 per contact
This service includes all the above plus spending additional time with your team to develop content and engagement plans based on the findings of these reports.
Once you have utilized one of the above services, you are invited to gain basic insights about new batches of donors added to your lists at any time. The cost for this additional support is $.30 per additional contact, and must be a batch of at least 500 names per screening.